02 February 2006

My Bella Sue

Most people who visit our house never see my favorite kitty. They don't believe me when I say that Bella is a really fun, friendly cat. Well, she is. She just doesn't like strangers, or pretty much anyone except me and Diana. And if I'm being honest, she likes me better. I know that's not fair, but I'm not saying it to be mean. Diana says it herself.

Fact is, Bella is my girlfriend. Almost every night, she comes to our room, meows at me from the floor, and then hops up onto the bed RIGHT ON MY CHEST, circles around and takes her spot on my nightstand (pictured here). She spends a while sitting there, periodically getting up to walk onto the bed and head butt me and make me scratch her chin, and then returning to her perch. I'll have to always keep this nightstand, because it has this big round section that fits her big ol' butt. She's actually very affectionate, when she wants. And only with me. Hey, she knows I'm the one that saved her from that brewery yard back in Berkeley and gave her a life of luxury. She was our first baby girl, and she knows she'll always be special.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home