30 January 2006

Oops!

I feel for the guy in this story. Some poor guy, just walking along in a museum in Britain, trips over his shoelace and smashes a couple of priceless Chinese vases. That's the sort of thing I've always walked around afraid of doing. I'm a bit on the clumsy side (thanks to the Olson genes), and I've had my share of trips and falls in front of people. Why is that you just feel so stupid for doing something that's pretty much out of your control? Probably because it's just plain funny when someone falls, or hits their head. So you know you would laugh if it was someone else.

I think I get most of my clumsiness from my Uncle Karl, whose birthday happens to be today. So thanks for that, Uncle, and happy birthday!

1 Comments:

At 03 February, 2006 14:19, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If he was in China they would have put him in prison for the rest of his life.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home