16 September 2005

Blah blah blah, yakkity smakkity

You know, it's not easy to have a point every day. I keep meaning to post daily, just to keep in practice and keep things fresh and keep my blog visible, but I keep feeling like if I'm not really pissed off about something, there's no point. And I hate sitting here and starting a post, then my attention drifts, and I type a few lines, then a few more, and pretty soon, I feel like I'm making no sense whatsoever. But then I realized--there aren't that many people reading this anyway, and I set low expectations anyway with the name I chose for this blog, so why worry?

Long Weekend Number Three has begun--slept in, worked out, spent the rest of the day excavating 2 years worth of old mail and papers from my wife's side of the office and changing the furniture around for the 5th or 6th time since we moved in. Fun stuff. But the nice part is, it's still only Friday night--got all day tomorrow and Sunday still. I know I won't be able to keep having 3 day weekends forever, but it's definitely worth it for a while.

Scored tickets to see Foo Fighters (and Weezer) in a couple weeks. I was surprised I got through on the first shot, especially since there's only one show around here. They're not great seats, but it's still Foo, so I'm psyched for that.

Can't believe Janelle lost on BB6 tonight--too bad. It's likely she wouldn't have won the grand prize even if she hadn't made it to the final 2, but it would have been nice for her to have the chance. But at least now, we're free--no point in watching or keeping up anymore with those 2 Nerd-Herders left in there. It's just sad to see it all come to an end. Call it pointless or stupid, but it's been fun following the house so closely this summer, and it was a good distraction for us, especially with the whole thing losing Max. Hopefully next year will be fun like this one was. Maybe I'll try out, that would be a trip.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home